Monday, December 6, 2010

Snow day!!

 I know, I'm a little late blogging about this, but better late than never. Well,we got our first snowfall of the year and it was a LOT. I've moved since the last time it snowed, and downsized my car from a Jeep to an Altima. Hmm...well let's just say I didn't make it very far when I tried to venture out for just ONE errand. Nope, about three feet out of my driveway and half way up a hill I was STUCK. Wheels spinning, sliding backward kind of stuck. Luckily I have a superhero big bro. that lives near by who came to my rescue since I couldn't take my feet off the brakes to check out my options.
 On the bright side, Kason and I had a blast in what he called "no-man" Not sure why he added snow MAN to snow, but at least he gets the general idea. We went sledding down our driveway on a plastic bin lid, we had snow ball fights, made snow angels, played with cousins etc.
We did get a little cabin fever, being stuck in our house for two days. Nothing like a christmas movie and a fort to watch it in to cure that!

2 comments:

  1. Love these pics & that you're blogging again, but mostly that we're up @ the same hour:/ :) please let me know if mon/weds in next couple weeks when you can play...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old 'chair & Blanket' fort...awesome! i wish Nolan were old enough to enjoy them. I tried to get him to play in this giant box we have from the move, he wouldn't go near it, even after i put treats inside!

    ReplyDelete