Monday, December 13, 2010

My "Wild Child"

 Kason got his first professional hair cut this month. After several attempts at trying to do it myself, I saw the completly uneven regrowth and decided it was time to turn it over to the pros. I met Crystal at Wild Child salon when I had a chance to take her girls' photos. She is awesome, I highly recommend her! Kason was not thrilled about this idea. I had been prepping him all day but when it came down to it, he was just not having it. He got to sit in in an airplane seat, watch Thomas the tank engine on his own TV screen, eat a sucker and hold the clippers and STILL the boy was not happy. He screamed and cried and she just cut away as I held him down. I was amazed at how well it came out. 
 Pretty dang handome right? The minute we were done, he was SO proud of himself. He told everyone in the waiting room..."I got haircut".. and for days after retold his tale like it was no big deal!
 Lately my wild man has been making me laugh with his huge imagination. He asked what these things were and I said, stockings. Well of course, why wouldn't we wear them?!
 He is asking Santa for a guitar this year but Christmas is weeks away so he is making due with his golf bag! Constantly coming up to me with pinched fingers handing me a pretend pick!
Who doesn't ride their rocket ship to the bath?

Lovin my wild child!!

6 comments:

  1. That haircut is definitely handsome! I love how you have it styled. Too cute the funny things that kids do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE him! I can just hear him saying "I got haircut" and over-pronouncing his T's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That haircut it awesome! Maybe he'll like having it cut next time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Brie. Nice photos, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great post:) Who needs a big man when we've got such handsome lil' ones...ps I have some sweaters for yours, but keep missing you @ your mom's--will drop off sooner than later:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the late comment...But I NEED THAT TUB! I must come see your place when I'm home for x-mas!

    Oh and Kason is Sooo stinkin cute and funny!! Its always fun to actually 'laugh out loud' when your alone stalking blogs!

    ReplyDelete