Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Our Special guest....Nigel!









Kason is in a co-op preschool called the "busy bees" He LOVES it!! This week it was my turn to teach so of course, I had to utilize my connections with "the reptile lady" aka Megan, my Sis. (in law). She has a 6+ foot snake named Nigel. She should really do this full time because it was like having a pro come it. The kids all LOVED him. The one girl in our class was the most interested. The boys would touch him and then shreak and squirm while she full on held him. It was so much fun to watch. Thank you Megan and Nigel!!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome that you are part of that! I really wanted to start up one with my friends. Looks like you had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first picture, they are all so mesmerized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool...Jenni has mentioned the co-op, but I've never pursued who was in it?! When do you meet? I really don't know what rxn Luke would've had, but he has a lot o personality packed into that 2 y.o. body;0

    ReplyDelete