Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm engaged!!

I'm so excited to tell you all about my new fiancee! I'll give the full engagement story on a different post.


He is just the best. He is handsome, charming, spiritual, succesful and I can't keep my eyes off him. He has a little boy too so it is just perfect. We've only been dating a little while but when you know, you just know! We haven't set a wedding date yet but are very excited about our engagement. There's a picture of him below if you want to check him out, he's a catch!








...oh, sorry. Sometimes I forget if it's in your wildest dreams day or April Fools...

3 comments:

  1. Brie, you're in big trouble! Getting me all excited like that! He did sound a little too good to be true...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you almost had me! Thought you were going to have one of those engaged after the first date stories...glad you dont!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny. We just watched 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 days' last night, and he's really funny in that. I think you'll be very happy together.

    ReplyDelete