Saturday, July 7, 2012

family reunion

 Ok, it's been so long since I've blogged that I forgot my password....sad. Anyway, about time. This incredible view is Lake Pend Orielle, ID. We got to go there for a weekend for our biannual family reunion.
 ....And this is my crazy family:) We have our own little family reunion within the bigger family reunion. We got to see some siblings from out of town and their families. Always so fun when we all get together. Together, there are 6 kids, their spouses and kids and my parents which equals 27! Not to mention the new nephew that's still cookin:)

 At night, we got together with everyone and played a few games. The kids had a blast!

 My cute Sis., Brooke and her pup, Penelope!

 My parents brought their kayaks and Kason and I had some fun with them. This was literally our backyard!
(Our cabin)

We had a blast! Thanks Mom and Dad for organizing and getting us all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment