Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just a few funny pics...

I don't carry around my big SLR camera very often. I keep my little point and shoot in my purse becasue it is just fine for our daily documenting :)! I hadn't uploaded any pics in a while and found a few funny ones, enjoy...

 We're cheap and don't have cable...OR a wireless modem...haha soooo this is how we watched conference! I wonder how long this will stay fun...
 Ok, this is not from my camera but I found it and started laughing..yes, he does have panyhose on his head. It was a game we played at our family reuion...think what you may..


  .
 I swear I turned around and this is what I found. Kason, with my running shoes on (the wrong feet) and my ipod in and playing. ha! I said, whoa- what are you doing? His reply..."I just go for run" - gotta start em young right?
This is my cute nephew. Look how stinkin high those pants are! haha we're getting a glimpse of what age 84 might look like!


No comments:

Post a Comment