Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Carving Pumpkins!

 I've been meaning to get to a pumpkin patch and do the whole pumpkin thing, but due to inclement weather and honestly, lack of time..I gave in and just went and bought some pumpkins at the store this year :( Much to my suprise and delight, Kason was sent home from Grandma Lay's with a big pumpkin too! Perfect for my porch decor!!
 So, I thought he would be totally into the goup and digging out the seeds...nope wouldn't touch it. The kid I can't get out of the mud and dirt? Hmm..well needless to say, I got right to work scraping away! He was much more interested in trying to fit the top back on, calling it his puzzle.

 He became quite interested in the whole Jack-O-Latern when he realized that a candle was going inside. This not too far post birthday boy still has memories alive and well of blowing out his candles!
Best I could do without my tripod..not proud but you get the picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment